COVID-19 SALON GUIDELINES
- All clients will be required to wash their hands or use salon provided hand sanitizer upon entering the salon.
- We are limiting one client per stylist in the salon at a single point of time. All waiting chairs have been removed including additional seating from blow dryers and shampoo bowls.
- All clients will be required to wear a mask during their appointment. If you do not have a mask you will be able to purchase one for a nominal fee at checkout.
- All appointments will receive a 15-20 minute buffer between clients to ensure surfaces are wiped down and continual sanitation of equipment used.
- Studio 500 Salon will continue with scheduled appointments only.
- Clients will be required to wait in their vehicle until their appointment and call the salon when they arrive.
- Family members and friends will need to wait in their vehicles as they will not be able to wait in the salon.
- All doors will remain locked during appointments and a stylist will let you in for your scheduled appointment.
Our primary mission is to provide the highest level of customer service to each guest, thereby establishing a long lasting relationship of trust and commitment. We understand that your positive experiences with our salon will be the fuel to help grow the business. We aim for everyone who walks through our doors will leave excited to tell their family and friends about their experiences with Studio 500 Salon.
We provide a welcoming, caring environment for both our guests and for each other. We offer a full range of cutting edge haircare services and products. We value our community and we will work to grow together. We hold ourselves accountable for exceeding our guests high expectation and recognize every guest as our primary focus.
Ready to schedule you next appointment. Ask how you can receive a free consultation during your first visit.