- All clients will be required to wash their hands or use salon provided hand sanitizer upon entering the salon.
- We are limiting one client per stylist in the salon at a single point of time. All waiting chairs have been removed including additional seating from blow dryers and shampoo bowls.
- All clients will be required to wear a mask during their appointment. If you do not have a mask you will be able to purchase one for a nominal fee at checkout.
- All appointments will receive a 15-20 minute buffer between clients to ensure surfaces are wiped down and continual sanitation of equipment used.
- Studio 500 Salon will continue with scheduled appointments only.
- Clients will be required to wait in their vehicle until their appointment and call the salon when they arrive.
- Family members and friends will need to wait in their vehicles as they will not be able to wait in the salon.
- All doors will remain locked during appointments and a stylist will let you in for your scheduled appointment.
At Studio 500 Salon we value both our clients and stylist time. If a cancellation is received less than 24 hour notice, it will result in a charge equal to 50% of the reserved service amount. “NO SHOWS” will be charged 100% of the reserved service amount and will be noted in your account history. The client will have 7 days to schedule and perform the previous scheduled service, otherwise the client will forfeit reserved service amount.